- Are you taking part in or organising a sustainability competition?
- Could you use some assistance with designing relevant criteria?
- Are you still looking for a judge with broad sustainability expertise that can assess entries on their merits?
- Could you use some assistance checking and improving your entry for life cycle benefits?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you might want to contact start2see. Consider applying life cycle thinking to your competition to prevent “solutions” representing a shift of environmental problems to other areas beyond the normal scope.
start2see will participate in a select number of competitions free of charge. We charge a small fee for exclusive assistance with your entry.
Previous competitions that we were involved in:
– Concrete Institute of Australia, Excellence in Concrete, 2009 Awards for Excellence: Sustainability Medal